El blog se abre a colaboraciones de gente interesada en el tema que tenga algo que aportar con sus conocimientos.
Se pueden enviar los artículos al e-mail de la página (se puede pinchar icono de arriba) : firstname.lastname@example.org
Los artículos se publicarán en el idioma original.
The Upsides of Doing Something About Your Erectile Dysfunction
Image by: pexels.com
The inability to achieve and maintain an erection can be the source of a lot of stress in your relationship. If you find that your penis does not get firm enough to engage in sexual intercourse, you could be suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as ‘impotence’.
What is ED?
Erectile Dysfunction simply refers to a man’s inability to get and keep an erection that is firm enough for them to have sex. However, it’s possible for someone to have erection issues from time to time without it becoming a cause for concern. For instance, you may be unable to sustain an erection if attempting to perform under pressure. A weak erection can also be caused by a certain drug you’re taking.
So, how do you recognize ED?
The symptoms of ED are very hard to miss. It’s likely that you’re suffering from this condition if:
● You regularly experience trouble getting an erection
● You often cannot maintain an erection during sex
● You have a reduced interest in sex
There are other sexual disorders that are linked to erectile dysfunction, including premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, and anorgasmia (the inability to reach orgasm even after a lot of stimulation).
When do you need treatment?
If your symptoms have lasted for a period of two months or more, you should see your doctor so that he can determine if the underlying issue causing them is ED or something else. If you are suffering from ED, your doctor will be able to tell you the best course of treatment depending on various factors, such as your age, general health condition, other conditions you’re suffering from, any medication you’re currently taking, and so on.
What are the treatment options?
Treatment options for erectile dysfunction include:
● Oral Medications – Your doctor may prescribe ED medication, such as Sildenafil (Viagra), Vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn), Tadalafil (Adcirca, Cialis), or Avanafil (Stendra).
● Penis Pumps – These are vacuum erection devices that work to get more blood flowing to your penis, resulting in a satisfying erection.
● Surgery and/or Implants – This involves inserting either inflatable or malleable devices into the side of the penis which will allow you to achieve an erection whenever desired.
Other methods include exercise, psychological counseling, alternative medicine, and lifestyle changes (eg. more rest and relaxation, less smoking and drinking, etc.)
Benefits of Treating ED
Living with ED is never easy. That’s why if you suspect you may be suffering from this condition, it’s important that you see your doctor as soon as possible so you can begin treatment.
Some of the benefits of treating ED include:
1. Experiencing a healthier and more satisfying sex life
2. Having a happier, more satisfied partner
3. Increased self-confidence and decreased anxiety
3. Preventing/treating other underlying conditions that could be the cause of your ED, such as heart disease.
Erectile dysfunction is an extremely common condition that has many possible causes. If yo